Share Content





















Thursday, March 17, 2011

I Love Money 5 Featured On Wikipedia


For the past recent months there have been speculations about a possible 5th season of I Love Money with the season 3 cast returning. Back in the fall, Cocktail tweeted  that I Love money 5 will have a good cast and she also said "IL3 peeps are coming back and last month Deelishis told XL magazine that VH1 will scheduling a date to re-film their season. 

Well now  the alleged 5th season of i Love Money 5 is featured on Wikipedia. now I know that Wikipedia is an unreliable but with all the rumors and speculations about I Love Money 5, this is a good sign.


I even tweeted Cashmere about this  and she said "Yea, it's looking real good!"

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails