Share Content





















Sunday, March 13, 2011

Love & hip Hops Mashonda Speaks On Swizz Beats & Alicia Keys


Said Mashonda: "It took some time, but I now realize that even my former husband and his new wife, are my partners in this wonderful journey. When I look into Kasseem's eyes, I see the joy in his heart by having such a wonderful, blended family that loves him so much. As this blended family of ours continues to grow, I look forward to the months and years ahead raising our children together as one."


Source

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is this all she can talk about? And why does she only focus on Alicia Keys when Swizz has a daughter by another woman who is near Mashonda's son's age? Yeah, Swizz married Alicia, but he was living the single lifestyle way before she came into the picture, and Mashonda knows that. But I guess without the Alicia angle she wouldn't have even gotten on the show. Alicia needs to be getting some of that VH1 paycheck, since she's why most people are even watching.

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails