Share Content





















Friday, March 4, 2011

Royce's Plan B If Basketball Wives dont Keep Her



Royce has a backup plan if she doesn't get back on for "Basketball Wives" next season.


"For all I knew I was, so it's news to me," Royce said of her prospective return to the show. "I honestly don't know. I'm learning just like y'all."
The reality TV star hasn't heard anything from Shaunie about next season because the two of them haven't spoken. But Royce swears it has nothing to do with groundless rumors that she and Shaunie are fighting over Shanunie's new man, Marlon Yates.




"If they consider me boring because I don't talk behind peoples' backs--and when I do, I own up to it--then I guess it is what it is," Royce said. "I thought that that would be something that [VH1] would want to show--like another side. There are those that have their own and don't have to use a person's name to get it."


"Book one of the series is done, so that will be out in a couple of weeks," Royce beamed. "It touches on that side of college that people don't really tend to talk about: You go through the relationships. You go through the breaks. You go through the pregnancy scares. You go through questioning your sexuality."




"I'll just say that [the reunion is] in two parts for a reason," Royce teased. "You're gonna be watching it with your mouths open."





via s2smagazine.com

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails