Share Content





















Sunday, April 3, 2011

VH1 Access Interviews: The Ultimate Catch Jasmine






VH1 Access readers I got the chance to catch up with Jasmine from the Ocho Cinco show. Ocho cinco Cried when he eliminated her. The show premiere back in the summer if 2010. Read what she has to say about it.







Q: Hey Jasmine, It’s been a Long time since we last interviewed. It’s been a year since we saw you on Ocho Cinco: The Ultimate Catch.
A: I know I can’t believe it’s been that long. It seems like yesterday to me still.






Q: Looking back a tear ago what do you miss about it?
A: I really miss all the good food and the free alcohol and the craziness LOL. I miss some of the girls too! Especially Lisa!!!






Q: Have you and Ocho spoken or did he abandon the cast?
A: Umm we use to keep in touch but I lost my phone so I don’t have his number anymore. But I’m pretty sure he ain't worried about me. I can’t speak for other because I don’t speak to any of them anymore. We all parted ways after filming. We say hi every now and then on twitter but that as far as it goes.






Q: What you have been doing since the show?
A: Well I just have been chilling LOL. Doing some bookings and trying this modeling thing out. But I can’t seem to step away from the food LOL...






Q: Did you regret going on the show?
A: Well that a question I have been battling with... I’m 50/50 on that ... pros are that I met a few cool people out of it and I make money parting and getting drunk loll and the cons are I can’t go back to my regular lifestyle.






Q: When Rubi won what did you think?
A: Didn’t think too much because well all knew she was going to win... LOL not to be rude but I really didn’t watch too much of the show after I left... I Mean I was the best thing smoking since Jim Carey






Q: Ocho and Evelyn Rumors were coming out as finale came to an end. What were you thoughts?
A: I was like Ohm Hell No Fuck that shit He got me F*cked up and he lucky I don’t no where he lives at or I would pay his ass a visit lmfao... Just playing but I was like it must be a big ass publicity stunt because I could of sworn last season on BBW when the girls were at some kind of mansion party (I think Chad’s) and they were talking a whole lot of mess and Chad made a statement and fired back on all of them I MEAN ALL OF THEM. But what do me no?? It was probably a rumor.






Q: Now that he is engaged do you think it will last?
A: Nope LOL but who's to say love is weird like that? Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey are still together and we all thought that was not going to last HAHAH






Q: Are we going to see more of you in the future?
A: Of course you will. I’m working on something’s now. Just trying to see what would be a better fit for me at the moment.






Q: Fans on Twitter were furious when you were eliminated, I know I was. Did you think you could last with him?
A: I was a lil mad too LMFAO nobody like to lose especially on national TV. But I don’t think it would have worked because he's been seeing Evelyn I think since before the show...






Q: Thanks you for this update interview, and last word, shout outs?
A: No prob, my last words hmmmm... If you want to book me to host your next event I can be reached at vh1Jasmine@Gmail.com and follow me on twitter @VH1Jasmine!!! OOOhh Yeah, I’m single and ready to mingle loll!

1 comment:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails