Share Content





















Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The End Of "I Love Money"

I Guess "I Love Money" Is Over

People have been wondering what is going with "I Love Money" well here the latest. After "I Love Money 4 aired this past fall, VH1 stated in their blog that season 4 was going to be the final season. Then rumors and speculations have started that a 5th season was going to happen which was supposed to be a re-tape of season 3.

Well according to zap2it.com they have listed their list of canceled TV show and "I Love Money"was listed.  I was told that VH1 wants to go in a "new direction" with their programming. I also asked Cashmere (For The Love Of Ray-j) and she told me she heard NOTHING about an "I Love Money 5"



So I guess "I Love Money" really is over.


SOURCE

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails