Share Content





















Monday, May 16, 2011

Two Mob Wives MOB it out on Twitter



Karen vs Drita


VH1 Reports:


Karen tweeted this weekend “@dritadavanzo now you are a s— talker over twitter HUH???? REAL FUNNY…I guess @dritadavanzo is sayin that me & her were not REAL friends. Well if were were not REAL friends then I have nothing to PROTECT!!!!!!” Later, she also wrote “I don’t hold grudges I can’t forgive or trust liar. Life is 2 short for grudges but to long not learn from your lessons” and “#mobwives guess I am gonna add another chapter in my book and dedicate it to a special someone :-)… call it THE TRUTH.” We assume all of these are directed at Drita, whom Karen seems to think has issues with truth-telling.


3 comments:

ThatBitch1983 said...

drita would knock your block off karen..just sayin ;-) write that in ya book.

Anonymous said...

What kills me is that the two women who could be friends are crippled by a lame-ass boyfriend who apparently didn't care enough about either women to tell the other eh was seeing both. He's the one you both should be tearing apart but, oh yeah, HE'S A FELON IN A FEDERAL PRISON. Be done with him and raise your children. That is the best thing Drita has to take away from the man who was immoral. And, no matter who did what to whom, Karen, drop it or you'll forever regret that you didn't. Isn't it bad enough that Drita is without a hsuband and her children without a father? For her children's sanity, let it go or she will just posion their innocent minds with her wrath. I think Drita handled this much better than Karen. Stop digging up the past that you can't change. Drita already apologized, let it go.

Anonymous said...

Go Drita! Love your style!!

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails