Share Content





















Friday, June 17, 2011

‘Basketball Wives’ Evelyn Lozada Talks New Books and Earring Line





On Her Earring Line:


On The New Book:
“I have a bunch of journals from when I was in my previous relationship and I would write down everything that was going on of how I felt, or what was going on in my life,And then when I started moving out, I found these journals and I started reading them. And I’m like, ‘Oh my God, this is crazy – everything that I went through! “I have a lot of girlfriends that were married, and still married to a lot of these players. And the stories you hear – what goes on with the staff, and just living in that circle – I don’t think anybody can relate unless you live in it. So I figure why not come out and make a juicy book about it.

                                                                      SOURCE


No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails