Share Content





















Sunday, June 12, 2011

Hoopz Does A New Interview With CY Interview

Hoopz Opens Up

Hoopz recently did an interview with cyinterview.com. She opens up about everything. She talks about the reality tv world, Shaq, Kim Kardasian and if she will do another reality show, perhaps with Shaq. I'm going to post the text version of her interview here but you can also listen to it in audio. I will put that link at the bottom.


About Reality TV:
“Reality television for me wasn’t like, it was something that I said I wanted to do. It wasn’t something that I aspired to do or said, ‘Oh I’m gonna send in a video or do this.’ I call it lucky. I was just in the right place at the right time…The way that I got involved is a lot different than people wanting to do it…I’d do it all over again the same exact way, wouldn’t change anything…I think reality shows, they’re kind of washed out to me. I’m wishing for another good show to come on. They just got so similar and they’re getting watered down because they’re doing the same things. They’re taking different people and doing it.”



Dealing With Fame:
“For the longest I’ve always ended up in the media in a negative way, sometimes good, mostly bad. I think that’s just a lot of people…Everyone’s going to have their own opinion. Oh, your 15 minutes is up. You gotta deal with it. It comes with the territory…They’ve said everything that they possibly could. Right now it’s like, I’m happier. I’m in the best place that I could ever be in my life. Depending on what you do afterwards, I did not take everything that came my way as far as magazine covers or different shows. I was offered to do several different shows and I turned them down. I just have great intuition about things or whatever. If it’s not of like substance to me, then I think why do it.”



A New Reality Show with Shaq?
“There’s nothing that we can’t do is what I say. Now that he’s retired, he has several offers coming in. We have several offers coming in…We have been approached for reality shows and all kinds of stuff like that…We mesh together very, very well. That was the ironic part about it. You know what I mean? I’ve known him through the business for a while, but our initial date was through a mutual friend that actually got us in contact with one another…I had never looked at him that way. He was just a big guy I grew up watching. You know what I’m saying? Always knew he was funny…He was just such a gentleman. We laughed. We played. We played fight. It was like, oh my gosh this guy is like me, I’m like him…We’re both super happy. We have fun and that’s the most important thing in any relationship.”



About Shaq
“Your body shuts down on you and he has this injury, which essentially the whole part of walking right or any type of agility. Today, he can’t even, he can’t run right. He can’t lift that leg up off the ground. It’s almost like a rubber band and then once you pop it, it doesn’t have that elasticity anymore. There’s nothing there. He just got home like, ‘Nicki, man. I’m scared.’…Only you know what’s really going on with your body. You know what I’m saying? He tried to hide because he wanted to, he didn’t want to let anybody down. He did everything he could to play as long as he could…A lot of people don’t take into consideration his size with an injury like that. It’s hard. He is a giant. But he suffered with it. It hurt him. He sat at the table for hours and I really just did everything I could to get his spirits back up, but it was hard for him, very hard for him and he knew. He knew it was the end.”





















No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails