Share Content





















Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Somaya On Love and Hip hop With the Urban Daily



According to an interview with Urban Daily, Somaya Reece talks about what is going on the 2ns season of Love and Hip Hop
Will there be a season 2 of Love and  Hip Hop and whats next for Somaya?

That’s what I heard.  They announced it.  I asked to put my music on there, I don’t know why they chose not to.  I don’t know what they’re doing.  I have no idea what’s going on with that to be honest with you.  If it was up to me, they never shed a positive light on me.  But controversy sells; these type of reality shows aren’t built on Kumbaya and rainbows and sorbet and cotton candy.
But I do wish they would have shown everything I’m doing.  I have my own tequila brand.  I have my own shoe line coming out.  I have my own accessories line coming out.  This is distributed across the world.  Why not show that instead of people trying to make me look like I’m not doing anything?  At the moment, I have my official mixtape (not the one you saw on the show), which will be dropping in June.  It’s called Rebel With A Cause.  I have a lot of wonderful collaborations on it.  Not too many though, because I don’t want people to think I can’t do music by myself.

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails