Share Content





















Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Ashley, Farrah and Brandi C Bashes "Rock Of Love" Winner Jes On Twitter


Another Rock Of Love Twitter Fight

So another Twitter fight between "Rock Of Love" girls happened today. The last time was Marcia vs Brittanya. This time it's Ashley, Farrah and Brandi C vs Jes who won the 1st season of "Rock Of Love" I don't know who started it or why they were at it but Jes fired back at them saying that they were trash. 

Here are their tweets:

Ashley's Tweets
"Now @Jesr08 has a pic of her and the only person that will hang out with her...her mom"
  



"Haha @Jesr08 changed her picture...i guess me making fun of her chewing on a paper that says "rock of love" worked...loser"


Farrah's Tweet
" that jes bitch looks like she has scoliosis hardcore.the producers said she wore the same blackdress every Elimination"



Brandi C's Tweet
 "How do you even know who Jes is?? I thought everyone forgot about her. I was surprised she even liked men, with her haircut..."



and this is what Jes said
Lemme know when the #trash is done using twitter to bash me. Come see me at wet on sunday. We'll settle this face to face. RT this lil spies"


I'm also to going to be interviewing Jes soon. Stay tune









No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails