Share Content





















Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Tami Repsonds to Meeka's Lawsuit




Meeka is planning to sue you, how do you feel about that situation?

Tami: I wasn’t aware of the lawsuit. I found out about it from my publicist and apparently it ended up on a lot of social media websites and stuff, so for me, I was a little taken aback because it was absurd. The fact that she has a lawsuit threw me for a loop because it’s like, we had an altercation. Period, point blank. People have those all the time. It was a situation where we were in a club environment and all I see is somebody, you know, raising up against me, and it’s like, I have a right to defend myself. So I’m just wondering where she gets that she has a lawsuit when it was a clear defense mechanism and it was just an altercation that happened. It happens all the time, you know?

                                                                  SOURCE


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tammi is always hitting someone or throwing something at someone. She did it on Real World, she did it with Evelyn last season and now this. You can NOT go around hitting people or screaming in their faces. Meekah has a case and Tammi is gonna lose.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like self-defense, in hwich case, Meekah loses AND has to pay court costs.

Anonymous said...

Tami sounds sooo stupid!!! That video clearly shows Tami attacking Meeka, and slapping her right in the face! What self defense is she talking about?

Anonymous said...

Clearly this was bound to happen. They really never got along. But for Meeka to be suing Tami is obsurd! She clearly wanted to start a fight w/ Tami @ the Polo match but relied on the other girls so nothing would happen.

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails