Share Content





















Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Jennifer Williams Blogs About The Latest Episode.


Jennifer Blogs About The Latest Episode.

Jennifer shares her thoughts on the drama with her ex-husband Erica Williams and Royce. She is also going to blog about the finale next week where Eric throws a drink at her!

Lights, Camera, ACTION! Since when did Eric become Steven Spielberg and Royce becomeAngelina Jolie? Ok moving along, back to reality! For the record, Eric is clueless about Hollywood and one minute Royce is a dancer and the next she is an actress. I thought the movie was about women robbing men but Eric tells Royce it’s about women empowerment? He should make up his mind and stop switching stories. That’s all I have to say about those two. NEXT!
I must admit I am ecstatic to get back out into the dating worldAl and I have a great relationship. He is my best friend and I know I can talk to him about any and everything. He isn’t going to have me go on a date with someone he doesn’t approve of. Dating can be intimidating at first but I am more than ready to get my feet wet.
The date with Will went much better than I expected. Anxiety, nervousness, etc. all kicked in. However, Will made me feel at ease. He truly is a gentleman and we just clicked. Plus he is a hottie which makes it that much easier! Being in a relationship for 10 plus years then getting back into the dating world can be scary but I must admit, I wouldn’t change it for the world. I am extremely happy with the decisions I’ve made and I am having a great time exploring my dating options.
Poor Suzie! She just always seems to get caught in the middle of some BS! I believe she has good intentions but somewhere down the line it goes the wrong way. Do you think Royce and I can come to an understanding about the Girlfriend 101 Rule? For now, I just don’t!

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails