Share Content





















Sunday, August 28, 2011

New York's New Interview With L.A Super Promoters


New York's New Interview 

New York did a new interview with LA Super Promoters and she talks her future career plans.


After taking a well deserved break to wind down from six record breaking Reality television shows on VH1, Queen Of Reality TV and original “HBIC” Tiffany “New York” Pollard Springs back onto the Hollywood scene looking to assemble a new team! We are pleased and excited to work with Tiffany at L.A. Super Promoters, and she actually wants us to help reach out to YOU! We sat down with Tiffany for an update on her latest endeavors and future plans:
Tiffany! What have you been up to these days?

Well a major recent event was traveling to India with Joyce Meyer Ministries, to deliver love and hope to the less fortunate souls of Hydrabad and Calcutta. It was quite an enlightening experience to say the least! Our group traveled to the “Well of Life” as well as the burial site of Mother Theresa and various hospitals and hospices. 

Wow! That’s serious! Who would have thought?
(Laughs) A lot of people don’t realize that I was raised in the church and how spiritual I have been throughout my life, and since taking a break from my reality TV success I have decided to give back a little bit more and serve GOD, I also have plans to start working with a wonderful organization here in Los Angeles that helps rescue teens from prostitution and street life.


OK, we see the workings of a serious community activist! How about career wise, what do you have cooking these days?
Well, when I got done with my last show I really just wanted to relax. Since then I’ve joined the actors union and became a card carrying SAG member, and I’ve been going on casting calls regularly. It’s actually quite challenging, I’ve been blessed to get callbacks and I have a couple of projects on deck.

Where are you calling home these days?
I actually moved to Hollywood in 2005 and I love it so much!! I still visit New york as often as possible.

And what’s next on the menu for Ms. Tiffany?
Well I wasn’t sure for the longest time just what I wanted to focus on, but now I realized I want to concentrate on work as well as helping people. I want to align myself with people and projects that are positive and meaningful.

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails