Share Content





















Friday, September 2, 2011

Amber Rose Slams VH1 By Saying They Made Her Look Like A Liar

Amber Rose Slams VH1

Amber Rose speaks on the "reality show" she was supposed to have on VH1, She slams the network  by saying they try to "make her look like a liar"


On Her Reality Show
I have my own reality show. I haven’t started filming that yet, but I have it. I was with one network before actually, and I didn’t like the way they were trying to … they were trying to make me be a different person. I want to go into this being an open book by being myself. So now I’m with a different network and I’ll start shooting soon.”





On the controversy surrounding the reality show
It sucks because it makes me look like I’m a liar, but I’m not. It was the fact that I didn’t like how they were going about doing my show. And a lot of times in TV, you know, they want you to be a certain way that you’re not. And I’m not the way that they wanted me to be, so I decided not to go with them. So when it came out and they said, you know, ‘we’re not having a show with Amber,’ it wasn’t them telling me….. it was me telling them.



No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails