Share Content





















Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Evelyn Comments on Kimsha Bashing Shaunie



After Kimsha said those things about Shaunie, there was no doubt she would get called out by other Basketball Wives. Here is what Evelyn Said:


“**CLEARING THINGS UP** @ShaunieONeal does not have anything 2 do with the LA show!If your scenes were edited then that means u were a NMFF!





I think it’s ridiculous 2 place blame on someone if your scenes didn’t make the cut! Everything we say doesn’t! Some more than others. Everything u say wont air.




FYI – I’m not kissing anyone’s ass or vice versa! I been friends with Shaunie for 6 years now, way before BBall Wives existed! #Loyal I’m not taking shots either, but some of the shit I read is just plain stupid! I’m being a realest and keeping it 100! Blame your self! #Boom”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Evelyn should just stay the fuck out of it...Shaunie is a grown ass woman who can handle her own problems in which she already stated she didn't have anything to do with the show! So Evelyn, your reply is a NMFF! #BAM

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails