Share Content





















Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Jackie Reveals her feelings about how they portrayed her


Jackie Reveals that she didnt like her portrayal:

Are you happy with how you’ve been portrayed? Because the final episodes are pretty harsh.

 Yeah. So far, I’m like, “Here I am again taking the hits for everybody else.” I tell my fans and my followers on Twitter, “Hang in there. Stay with it!” I mean, nobody would want to hear “She’s a bully. She’s a psychopath. She’s all these different things.” I know that I’m a very confident and strong person. I know who I am and what I’m representing. Names don’t really hurt me that much to where it’s going to change anything. But I would have preferred to been edited like Draya was.









1 comment:

MommyFrazzled said...

Jackie is so in denial. She was not portrayed, edited, hated on, or anything else. Her problem is she doesn't know when to keep her mouth shut. She is still talking. Why? Nothing wrong with being a strong woman or mentor, but that doesn't mean your methods are to cause friction between two parties. And she has to know when someone needs her help. To be the ear to hear someone out doesn't mean tell someone else what was told to you in confidence and definitely not to make herself look better. Draya was not edited anyway. She was Draya she held her own when for all but 2 to 3 episodes she was not really considered friend worthy to the other ladies. You liked that, that is why you chose to hang with her, to have a sidekick and keep her separated from the others. That didn't go so well did it? Nope!

Bring all but Jackie back. Let her do her community service somewhere else.

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails