Share Content





















Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Love and Hip hop Season 2's Emily will Release a Clothing Line



Emil B. Reveals to Globalgrind.com her other projects:

You said that you were focusing more on your career during the season. What’s some stuff that we can look out for from you?
Right now, I am working on my clothing line, it’s entitled Emily B. It’s still in the works. It will be out Fall 2012 and you’ll get to see my journey with that as well. It’s been a long time since I’ve been working on this…for a long time. I wanted to do this for at least ten years. I went to school for fashion design and it’s not as easy as being a stylist. It’s something that I’ve been working on and I’m finally here. That’s my love right now. That’s my love life (Laughs)… and that’s my baby. I’m working on that. That’s my focus. You’ll get to see me styling up too. I styled New York Fashion Week’s: Samantha Black’s Fashion Show. So you’ll get to see me, Emily the Stylist and Emily the Designer, and not just Emily the Cry Baby!

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails