Share Content





















Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Bret Michaels Has Another Near Death Experience


Bret Michaels has reveals that he's had another near death experience. He was nearly crushed by a disco ball while performing a show at First Midwest Bank  Amphitheatre in Tinley Park.


“The fans were screaming for me to come forward, so I took a couple steps forward and the ball came crashing down on stage,” Michaels told me. “It literally landed where I was standing. We looked at each other like ‘We’re still alive, right?’ That would have been an instant death. You would have seen my boots sticking out underneath the mirror ball.”


Last year he suffered a brain hemorrhage which nearly killed him.




SOURCE

2 comments:

Nancy Naigle said...

Careful there, partner. I have the perfect movie for you to direct and star in...be safe until I find a way to get it to you!!
Merry Christmas~
Nancy

Unknown said...

Nice Comment! ^

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails