Share Content





















Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Somaya Reece has NOT Left Love and Hip Hop


Bossip.com reported that Somaya has left Love and Hip Hop because she has not been on a few episodes. Bossip Reported wrong Somaya Reece has not left the cast. VH1 confirms in the following statement.

Somaya ‘Boss’ Reece is a regular cast member of VH1’s ‘Love and Hip Hop” Season 2,” VH1 said in an exclusive statement to BOSSIP. “Along with Somaya, cast members include: Chrissy Lampkin, Olivia Longott, Emily Bustamante, with new members Kimberly ‘Kimbella’ Vanderhee and Yandy Smith joining the cast this season. In addition to the regular cast, there are a number of men and women from the music industry who make guest appearances in the series. Erica Mena makes an appearance as well, however, she is not a regular cast member.”

Somaya has confirmed also that she is staying.

“I am very offended that someone would put out information to tarnish my image“Somaya Reece is a brand. The reason they call me Somaya Boss Reece is because I am a self made woman/boss. I scored the music soundtrack to a Lionsgate film & role with a major theatrical release, (movie is called Go For It which Bossip posted an exclusive on it); I am a CEO owner of La Jefa Tequila releasing globally in January 2012; and right now there is $ 1.5 million behind my music project English with Midi Mafia & Latin Richy Pena. I am a very humble woman and I established all of these things on my own simply with drive, focus and ambition! I thank Vh1 for giving me a platform to introduce their audience to Somaya Reece.” 

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails