Share Content





















Friday, January 20, 2012

Erica's REAL Situation with Kimbella


Erica Mena was interviewed by Jeremy Copelandm, and revealed her real problem with Kimbella:



JEREMY COPELAND: What is the deal with you and Kimbella, we recently interviewed her and she said that she doesn’t know why you come at her the way that you do and that she initially did not have a problem with you and that you started with her off rip during the initial meeting of each other, what issues do you have with Kimbella?

ERICA MENA: What I will say is that what you guys saw in that scene is not half of what really went down with that situation. A lot of the dialogue that happened between Kimbella and I was left out of the scene. My reaction and how I came at her was definitely for a reason. But a lot of the causes and what made me act like that was not put into the scene that was aired, so it kind of comes off to the public like I am beefing with her for no reason. I don’t have a beef with her but my problem with Kimbella is she is one of many women that came in the game and depreciated the value by simply not knowing the routine of things, not knowing the business side, settling for less, and doing things that she has no business doing for gigs. When you have females like that doing things for less or for nothing at all, it makes it hard for people like me to come in the correct way and ask for proper compensation, proper treatment, having a trailer and just the basic things. Half of these girls don’t even know what per diem is and when you ask them they will be like “ IM STILL PRETTY”. I have been in this industry for a long time and I have seen the value depreciate extremely and it has been watered down. Anybody, can stand in front of a wall and call himself or herself a model and/or trying to me a video 5minute model and they don’t even realize that your doing things for less that what your supposed too. There are not a lot of females that can say they are living large and making a living off this because of that reason, but I can.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bitch pls! Since ur up here n kim is down there, u seem to be so worried about her!. Erica ur classless n trashy, always grabbin on them 2airbags! Ur mad u got a baby by a TS groupie! Lmaoooo, u skeleton! Lay off the drugs and go EAT! Flaca cabron!

Anonymous said...

ur so jealous u skeleton!. Thats y Yandy.put u n ya place then threw ur trashy ass.2the curb!

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails