Share Content





















Tuesday, January 17, 2012

June Ambrose & her VH1 Show


New York Post has some details about "Styled By June." This show will premiere on March 19, 2012, forthcoming show about Hollywood's best stylist June Ambrose.

June Ambrose, who made her name shaping the images of pop artists like Mariah Carey, Mary J. Blige and Sean Combs, is filming a reality television show, “Styled by June,” to be broadcast next month on VH1. “I see myself as a star in a roomful of stars,” said Ms. Ambrose, who routinely wears turbans and movie star shades.
Yet she, too, can retreat, Cinderella-like, when the occasion demands. “You have to find a balance,” she said. “There are times when I’m on my knees, pinning hems and putting on my clients’ shoes.”


No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails