Share Content





















Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Kimbella Confirms The beef with Erica Started in that scene


Jeremy Copeland catches up with Kimbella, and she says that not even she knows why Erica has beef with her.

JEREMY COPELAND: So Kim, Tell me what the deal is with you and Erica like what is the issue with you too and where did this beef come from?

KIMBELLA:  This is so funny to me like I am laughing so hard, I am not even going to outburst because its so fucking stupid. Listen, EXACTLY what you guys saw on the show is all that I know as well. I never met this bitch in my life. We have never worked together, I have never heard her damn name, I don’t know who her baby daddy is, I know nothing about this girl, up until the show aired then I got people calling my phone like, this is who she is and this is what she is about. I don’t know her, she came at me like we been best friends and knows my whole life story, the minute she got on the show she had a problem off rip with me like we have history and we don’t, and that’s really what it is, that’s what the fuck it is with that bitch Erica.




1 comment:

Gisell said...

It is pure jelousy. Kim is gorgous, nice body, classy, has a booty, and talks well. The Flacucha another word for bony is Erica. She wants attention, no ass, talks and acts guetto and wants to be Kim. Please bitch "no aguantas 2bofetadas" de Somaya. To bad.

Thanks for reading follow my blog http://dramaandbeauty.blogspot.com/

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails