Share Content





















Thursday, January 5, 2012

LaLa Full Court Life Season 2 Details


The Miami Herald catches up with LaLa, she then talks about Season 2:

Can you talk a little about season 2?
I’m so grateful for the fact that people are still interested. Now that the dust has settled we’re still balancing life between New York and L.A. You’ll see me having a career and being a mom and a wife. It’s going good. I've learned to really be OK with not accomplishing everything in one day and to give myself a pass. I used to be so hard on myself if I didn't get it all done. I kind of prioritize now and figure out what can wait and kind of work within those guidelines. I was putting way too much pressure on myself; we tend to put more pressure on ourselves than anyone else.


No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails