Share Content





















Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Love and Hip hop: Chrissy Talks about Jim Jones


In a new interview with Chrissy she told Necolebitchie about how Love and hip Hop effected their relationship:

Do you feel Love & Hip Hop has helped you solidify your presence in Jim’s life in your own mind or at least to the public?
I can’t really worry about the public because they’re going to have an opinion always–good, bad or indifferent. It allows him to view me in a light that is more respectful, you know what I mean? I’m out here hustling, so it’s going to be better for our household. There’s nothing like both of us bringing money home. It doesn’t validate me. I’ve always had validation in my relationship. He makes sure of that. We make decisions and life choices together. He respects my opinion and my mind. Now I want him to respect my bank account. 



No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails