Share Content





















Thursday, January 12, 2012

Twitter War:Love and Hip Hop Cast Mama Jones & Olivia



Mama Jones is Upset and she is going to show it. Olivia Did some impression of her on Monday nights episode, and Nancy Jones didn't like it.
@1andonlyOlivia I hate u,ur gonna hate me,we’re never gonna be a family,I’ll kick ur ass from here2Japan,I don’t give a freakn damn! #Barney
@1andonlyOlivia #homedepot is hiring or either #Barney “I love you, you love me..” ~ Ciao
@1andonlyOlivia don’t ever, ever put my name in your mouth and you were the “puff puff” pass for #GUnit? ~ Ciao
@1andonlyOlivia if uever wear a tie I would chokeu wthat tie&if uevercall urself imitating me bad,bad,day we’re back at sq.1a slap in yaface
Olivia apparently had enough and decided to fire back at Nancy tweeting:
“I wanna respect my elders but 4some odd reason this old bag keeps fuckin w/me & aint nobody thinkin bout u so suck my dick *oliver voice*.”
“Man I’m tired of this bullshit I aint do shit 2nobody ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.”

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I luv mama jones, but that is crazy, because Olivia, mimicked her voice,,,,,and right after Chrissy laughed and mimicked mama jones saying,,, he came outta my punpun! So it sounds like it was a (inny)! Cuz they both laughed! #ThatShitCray!

Unknown said...

crazy indeed

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails