Share Content





















Friday, February 17, 2012

Laura Govan in The New Issue of Be Magazine Talks BBWLA & New Life


Laura Govan in he new issue of Be Magazine. She speaks on Jackie Christie, and her new life in Florida.

BE Magazine: There was a lot of drama surrounding you, Gloria, and Jackie Christie on last season’s show…what can we expect this season, and have you and Jackie BEen able to find common ground? 

Laura Govan: I’m over it. Just because I don’t hang with you in real life or don’t care to be friends with a person doesn’t mean I hate them…

BE Magazine: How does it feel to BE in love? And does BEing in love feel BEtter with a 23 Carat Ring? 

Laura Govan: Being in love feels better when you’re with the person you were meant to be with! Me & Gil have been together for over 10 years now. I was with him when he was broke & I had to pay for our meal.

BE Magazine: What’s BEen new with Laura since we’ve last seen you on the BBW LA Reunion a few months ago? 

Laura Govan: Growth. Sometimes I’ll catch repeats of past episodes when I’m at home and I look at myself and say “who is this girl!?” (laughing)

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails