Share Content





















Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Laura Govan Talks Shaunie O' Neal & Basketball Wives L.A

 J'adore Magazine interviews Laura Govan about Shaunie O' Neal
I don’t have a relationship with Shaunie and I never will. The information she was given about Shaq and I was false, and she took it and ran with it. I didn’t appreciate it at all and for that reason I will never speak to her again. I don’t have beef with her. If we see each other, I won’t chin check her, but that’s why I chose to do Basketball Wives LA. I wanted people to see exactly who I am opposed to what you heard on Season One: Miami. I mean, there were five grown women talking about me and they had no idea who I was. That was unfair, but it goes to show you where their mentality was.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's so ugly

Anonymous said...

Stfu u did fuck shaq u ugly man looking Whore!

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails