Share Content





















Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Magic Johnson's wife calls VH1 Basketball Wives 'sad'

Magic Johnson: Magic Johnson's wife calls VH1 Basketball Wives 'sad'

Orlando Sentinel caught up with Magic Johnson's Wife look what she says about Basketball Wives.

I caught up with Cookie Johnson, wife of Magic Johnson, during a showcase for her CJ By Cookie Johnson jeans at the Neiman Marcus store in the Mall at Millenia for a few questions about her line geared towards curvy women and, of course, to get her take on Basketball Wives"I don't like it," Johnson told me when I asked her about her take on the popular VH1 show. "I think it's sad because that's a small taste of athletes and their families."
She added, "It's sad that you get stereotyped like that. I have so many friends that have good marriages."

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails