Share Content





















Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The New 'Basketball Wives' Kenya & Kesha Talk about the new Season


Kenya Bell is the newest Basketball Wives cast member, and she clears up the rumors about the stabbing of her husband.

On the rumors:

“First of all, it was all a hot, fiery mess. The truth of the matter is he was not mad. I did not stab my husband,” she explains. “It was horrible experience for me. At this point in my life, I think it changed me for the better because I was taught in that situation that when somebody has problems or issues, it’s not in my place to even try to change them. They need to change them themselves. That’s kind of where that whole drama took me. I think I’m in a better place [now].”

BBW4:

“I’ve developed some friendships,” says Bell. “Some of the chicks are really cool. I dig cool chicks that are working hard, trying to do their thing. For the most part, we’re all out here trying to make it. I really appreciate that aspect of some of the women.”


Kesha on her Ex:

“I don’t want to focus on my relationship with Richard. I feel like that story has been told so many times. I’m over that and it’s in the past,” she says before dishing on her current guy. “I am dating someone now. He’s an amazing person, but he chooses not to be in the spotlight, chooses not to have anything to do with reality TV, and it’s just so amazing that I want to keep that part to myself.”

BBW4:

“They already have a Tami, they already have an Evelyn, they already have a Jen and a Royce, so they wanted to bring in someone who would be the anti-basketball wife.That’s kind of what I am,” says Nichols. “I’m very different from them and my reactions are different than the other girls and I’ve never been in my life around a group of people like this. These ladies have short fuse and it’s a learning process for me every single day for me.”

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails