Share Content





















Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Royce Talks Shaunie O' Neal & Meeka Claxton


S2Smagazine catches up with Royce on Basketball Wives Season 4.

 On Shaunie O' Neal

“I don’t film with her. We don’t like each other. I don’t know what her issue is with me. … She was making up lies about me that wasn’t true, She doesn't pimp me, and I’m pretty sure y’all see she doesn’t pimp me. My thing is, she does not own the show, she said. She doesn't make me do anything, say anything … Yeah, it brings in a check, but I refuse to sell my soul for a check.”

On Meeka

“[Meeka] wanted to be cool with certain people that did not want to be cool with her and she pretty much got stabbed in the back like 10, 20, 30 times. I tried to tell her. Tami [Roman] tried to tell her, and it was like in one ear and like the other. You see where she is now … I don’t have an issue with Meeka at all. We’ve actually talked. She’s apologized,”


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Royce sit your ass down with a new man every season around your son whore.......

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails