Share Content





















Tuesday, February 14, 2012

We Will see Tami Roman's Business Life on Basketball Wives


Tami Roman Catches up with VH1 Blog and reveals what we will see from her on the show.


Will we see your business life onscreen this season?
We’re trying to incorporate it more. I’m doing a red carpet launch for the hair line and we’re being picked up by beauty salons and stores now, so people will be able to go in to buy their local beauty supplies and can buy our hair. Right now it’s only online. So we’re doing a launch, plus I started another company where I represent a lot of makeup artists, hair stylists, wardrobe stylists, it’s basically an image firm, and I think a lot of talent isn’t represented, so we’ll kind of handle the talent behind the talent. And my oldest daughter an I have an advice column in Sister 2 Sister magazine, we’re excited about that too. We weren’t sure people would really send us questions for that, but right now our mailbox is like…we’ve had like 2000 emails and we just started this. And we can only pick two per publication! So we go through the emails and I pick a question that speaks to me and she’ll pick a question that speaks to her and we give advice based on our life experience.

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails