Share Content





















Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Yandy Pitched Love and Hip Hop to Mona Scott Young


VH1 Catches up with Yandy, and it seems that she has not talked to Jim. Yandy also revealed that she was the one who pitched the show with the original name " Keeping up with the Jones" Yandy also reveals a lot for stuff that was not in the reunion special.

I know that you were around for the filming on season one. I don’t know what your role was though. Were you on the set a lot?
No, I pitched the show but it was called, “Keeping Up With the Joneses.” I pitched it. We couldn’t really get Jim to commit the way we needed him to, so I called my good friend Mona and she came in and she was pitching a show to another network about the women behind the scenes in hip-hop. So we put our brains together, and we figured out that we did the same kind of concept that she had but with Jim and Chrissy. Season one, I was actually overseas with Missy Elliott. I was overseas for three months, and that was the whole taping. I came back the day of Chrissy’s proposal to Jim and I was there for that. You’ll see me on clips briefly in that proposal scene

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails