Share Content





















Monday, March 26, 2012

Kenya Talks about Her Basketball WIves Cast Members

 

Kenya has a few words to say to each cast member in the latest Juicy Magazine Interview:




Juicy: What did you think about seeing Keisha’s journey back home?
KB: She’s very country & I’ve heard she’s broke, so she needs to stop acting like that $8000 for the club wasn’t alot for her when I personally know it was.

Juicy: Whose side do you take when it comes to the Jen/Evelyn beef at Shaunie’s dinner?
KB: At this point in the show I take no ones side.  I obviously like Jen more than Evelyn, but I’m still getting to know both of them and I think it’s real messed up that they’re not friends anymore.

Juicy: What about Suzie calling you crazy?
KB: I’m soooo sick of Suzie at this point, she needs to watch out for my ass at the reunion show.

Juicy: Were you angry seeing the footage of the girls giggling during your speech?
KB: How the hell do you laugh at someone who is giving a thank you speech? WTF is wrong with that?  Damn….can I say thank you to Shaunie for giving me the opportunity to present my music and my talents on the show? Damn!

Juicy: What are your thoughts on Shaunie? Do you think she’s genuinely tried to make you feel like part of the cast, or has she tried to distance herself from you?
KB: Look, I don’t know Shaunie personally, but we have a mutual friend who convinced me to be on the show.  She told me Shaunie was cool and I believed her.  End of story.

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails