Share Content





















Thursday, March 29, 2012

Mob Wives Is Joseph & Carla Reuniting Love?


Joseph Ferragamo talks to AllaboutTRH about coming out of jail after so long, and if he and Carla are back together.

How does it feel to have your freedom back after being in prison for 7 years?

Well today was a nice day because I took the kids down to the beach and I’ve been home for 6 months now and it’s nice when you get to walk around the beach and actually sit back and just say ‘wow this is what you’ve been missing.’ You know I’ve been out for a little over 6 months and my mind was focusing on getting my life back together and taking care of the kids. So today it was great because I got the chance to say ‘let me sit back and smell the roses…’ as much as it sounds like a corny, that’s actually what I felt and it’s great to finally have my freedom back. Being in prison you’re told what to do and when to do it and you don’t have your freedom at all so it feels really good to finally sit back and have that again.

Let’s talk your relationship with Carla! Are you two trying to reconcile?


No not right now. Right now were just friends and we do a lot for each other. We fight and torture each other here and there but we are able to help each other and if she needed me to get the kids or do her a favor I obviously would and the same goes for her.


Are you dating anyone now?
Yeah I am actually

How does Carla feel about it?
Well she’s a little upset about it i believe but you know she goes on her dates and I just think before I was away. I was a lot different. Like when I was at home I was always out in the town, always drinking and doing things and she was always home and now that I’m back home it’s the opposite. I kind of just want to be home and don’t care to go anywhere and she’s going out now.

How long have you and this girl been dating?
For about 6 months.


You’ve been featured in the last 2 episodes of Mob Wives. Are you officially apart of the show?
Right now I’m on about 5 episodes of the 15 episodes that they shot. They haven’t offered me a full time role yet but they have been talking to me about it for season 3. If it comes to it I’m down to do it but I’m also approached to be on another show so if that show is picked up I’ll do their show because I already signed a contract with them.

What do you think of the show ‘Mob Wives?’

Originally I had heard about the show back in 2008, Carla called me and told me that she was offered to be on Reality Show and explained to me that the show is about women dealing with husbands who are incarcerated and how it is to raise your children alone and I was actually okay with it. And then she never mentioned it for a while, came back and told me about it again. I later received an email from my partner explaining to me that the show was called ‘Mob Wives’ and I was really upset. I then saw the show and saw that it really has nothing to do with the mob lifestyle and should actually be called ‘Crazy Staten Island Housewives.’ It does have a factor of the gangster lifestyle but it doesn’t talk about mob business or mention names and that was my biggest concern. That’s why I agreed to be on the show this year. And my role on the show is being with Carla or with the kids.

1 comment:

jackie said...

Luvd the interview.Really want Joe & Carla back 2gether.Cute cute couple

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails