Share Content





















Friday, March 2, 2012

UPDATE: Basketball Wives L.A Imani has a New Man and is not Gospel Singer Marvin Sapp


Rumor on the street Imani has a new man and he is a Gospel Singer. His name is Marvin Sapp a source told Hiphollywood the following.

The two exchanged information and immediately started corresponding after the show. A week or so later Marvin flew her to Grand Rapids to visit him and so she could experience his church."

The source added,
“They’ve been spending quite a bit of time together. They’re definitely falling in love and I wouldn’t be surprised if they ended up getting married."

UPDATE:  Imani Confirms this story is not true... she confirms the following, "that story is so not true! If I told u who my man was you wouldn't believe me. Lol. Try football...

4 comments:

biggirl6566 said...

Is it Warren Sapp?

Anonymous said...

LMBO......really!!! Ummmm. I am sure that is NOT WHAT HE IS LOOKING FOR.

Kitina said...

I an relieved thx Marvin I love you wow. But for real you are awesome and you know it

arcmom1 said...

It was reported that she says it's not true. She is dating a athlete. I believe that it may have started that way but maybe didn't work out. He's a preacher but he's still a man who has been by himself for over a yr. It could've been just a lonely moment that he was having. I just don't see her going from a bball player to a preacher. He's not her type I don't believe. And why would she....if she is dating him, how is she comfortable posting picture of her in a bikini on Twitter. Dumb move right there. I, myself am an upcoming BBW model. I am fully clothed in my pictures but some of them I have some skin showing (strapless top & dress). It's nothing wrong with my picture but I wouldn't feel comfortable showing them to him if I was dating him. My BFF is a elder in the church and I didn't want him to see them either and we share everything. I tell you what, Marvin is my favorite singer out of all male and female singer. If they are dating I hope she got her head straight. I happen to like him myself and he's coming to Philly on Saturday. I would hate to snatch him out from under her. I'm just saying. The last thing he needs is unnecessary drama. Nobody is perfect and I'm far from it, but why put that man in an strange position over some pictures that obviously she didn't think twice about. That's if they are or are still dating.

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails