Share Content





















Monday, March 5, 2012

Stevie Ryan Talks How she started Parodies + Kardashians

Stevie Ryan Stevie TV VH1

Stevie ryan Speaks to the Hollywood Reporter on how she started on YouTube. Stevie also talks how she doesn't like the Kardashians.

“I had realized that people were putting these videos up themselves and it was so new then that I was like ‘What? This is so weird,’ ” the 26-year-old says. “And then I realized, wait, my boyfriend at the time had a little camera and I realized on my laptop that I had an editing thing and I thought, ‘Oh, I can do a little movie too.’ ”

“I remember waking up and one little loca video had like 900 hits and I was like ‘Oh, my gosh. There’s people watching this?’ ” Ryan remembers. “And it just kept going and then I did this Paris Hilton thing and then it literally was just growing and growing. And I just became so obsessed with all of it.”

“It’s hard for me to go to a shallow place and so Kim Kardashian is the one character that I walk away from that I’m not in love with,” she admits. “The Kardashians are probably the only ones that I’m like, yeah, don’t like them after playing them, I still don’t really care for them. But I love to do them, because we’ve got to do them.”



No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails