Share Content





















Thursday, March 1, 2012

View Co host Star Jones & Wendy Williams Puts Basketball Wives 4 Down


Star Jones appeared on Wendy Williams while they discussed Basketball Wives 4.

"For you as an African American professional woman, to use your platform to advance a matter of how black woman should interact with another black women on television -- it's major what you are doing, just even asking me about this topic. I think other women, we have to recognize... Is this how you want to go out ? Do you really want the world to see this as a representation of who you are and who your sisters are ? I don't. So I would never be a part of that.  I used to love Basketball Wives, I really did. We don't have a lot of us in high places. They called Michelle Obama an angry black woman so we haven't overcome that much as black women."





No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails