Share Content





















Thursday, April 19, 2012

Big Ang Reveals her favorite Restaurants


Big Ang talks to NY Daily News about her favorite spots to eat, and of course her own spot 'Drunken Monkey' is on the list.

Angelina’s Ristorante: “This is my number one favorite place. I like everything here, and everything Angelina makes is the best. Her Bolognese sauce is amazing, her branzini fish, her veal chop is to die for. It’s beautiful. It’s on the water. And Angelina’s also my best friend.” angelinasristorante.com

Best Grilled Cheese in the U.S.

Bella Mama Rose: “They make the best pizza in Staten Island. In Brooklyn, my son AJ’s pizzeria, Ignazio’s, is the best. He’s the manager, and it’s right under the Brooklyn Bridge.” bellamamarose.com

Real Madrid: “I come here if I want Spanish. I like the clams in green sauce, the shrimp with the garlic, the Spanish swordfish and the lobster.” realmadridrestaurant.com

Best Pizza Places in the U.S.

Fushimi: “I eat everything here—the sushi, the sushi rolls, the sashimi, everything.” fushimi-us.com

The Drunken Monkey: Big Ang says her own bar has welcomed fans from as far away as Saudia Arabia. Her recommendations: the espresso martini and the lychee martini. Drunken Monkey on Facebook

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails