Share Content





















Friday, April 13, 2012

Evelyn Lozada says more surprise friendships this Season


Evelyn Lozada has some new details of Basketball Wives Season 4. This season she hinted a new friendships, and shockers.
I think people will be surprised who remains friends at the end of the season, there are definitely a few shocks, There are people who you think are solid and who are no longer friends, there are definitely friendships that don't last, aside from mine with Jennifer. I do regret throwing the bottle, Shaunie (O’Neal) was there, and her or one of my castmates could have been hurt. Things went too far and I will definitely apologize for that. I would have felt bad if Kenya had been hurt, she’s a mom with two children, so God forbid if she’d have been hurt, and I could have gone to jail!” she explained, adding: “My anger got the best of me with that."

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails