Share Content





















Thursday, April 5, 2012

EXCLUSIVE Shawty Lo's Criminal Record Bans him from Love and Hip Hop: ATL


Shawty Lo recently revealed that he was not able to make it on Love and Hip Hop Atlanta. Shawty Lo was reportedly going to be featured on the show with his girlfriend Ecreia, along with all ten of the rap star’s off-spring.

“I was supposed to be on the reality show, because of my record VH1 won’t let me be on there,” Shawty Lo told AllHipHop.com in an exclusive interview. “I got 28 arrests, I been convicted 4 times.”
“The difference with me and the other rappers is I got a lot of violence on my record,” Shawty Lo told AllHipHop.com. “People got shot, I didn’t just get caught with drugs, I was really doing crazy stuff in the streets. “It’s a blessing. Thanks to the number #1 judge up stairs.”


No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails