Share Content





















Friday, April 6, 2012

Full Court Life's Diego Cash Talks about the new Album


Vibe Vixen talks with lala's brother Diego about his upcoming album

VIBE: What can listeners expect from your upcoming album?

I’ve been doing a lot of stuff with a new sound. I’ve been working with a different producer so it’s not going to sound like anything you’ve previously heard from me.

Are there any big collabs we can expect or get excited about?

This one I got Tyga, I got YG, Diamond, Rick Ross, I’ve got my guy Cerda, that’s my artist I  signed, so it’s nice it’s a good project. We’ve got a lot of things lined up from the visuals and behind the scenes visuals. I’ve got me and Diamond in the studio, me and YG in the studio so it gives you more of a feel of the project.

What’s it like working under Carmelo musically, we know he plays ball but what’s it like from the musical aspect?

I mean it’s cool. Its dope to me because I know that I genuinely have somebody that’s in my corner. It’s not like they doing it for a check or for this and that. Like I know he’s genuinely in my corner, he genuinely wants to see me win. It’s a good situation and he plays the role. Whatever we need done I bring it to him and if it makes sense we get it done.

Is there any artist that you’re dying to do a collab with?

I wouldn’t necessarily say artist, but more so like producers. Like I would love to work with Pharell or Swizz [Beatz].

How do you feel when people compare your success with your sisters?

I mean it is what it is, that’s my sister and we are connected for life.  And I don’t think nothing of it because most people judge blindly so that has no bearing on me anyway.

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails