Share Content





















Thursday, April 12, 2012

Kenya Bell Talks Basketball Wives With Juicy Magazine


Kenya Bell talks about the show with Juicy Magazine her Co-stars, and the rumors her husband claims.

Juicy: What was going through your mind when EVELYN threw that bottle at you during dinner?

KB: I’ve been professionally trained to fight thanks to my Dad.  I have no fear of any of  them and all of their bullying, negativity, and pure haterism. It’s sad that as women, they aren’t supporting my efforts to be independent as a woman and a mother, especially after I spent years helping my husband make it to the NBA and he’s chosen to ruin his life. [The cast] can talk all they want, as long as neither of them put their hands on me, they have nothing to fear.


Juicy: Speaking of your husband, what was the plastic surgery claims about?

KB: He’s decided to try and ruin my life by telling lies to the media about plastic surgery, etc. in attempt to ruin any possibility of me having a career.  It seems that the women of basketball wives would be on my side seeing what I’m going through.


Juicy: What made you invite Keisha to your video screening after she threw you under the bus?

KB: Actually that’s the result of editing.  My video screening happened BEFORE the bottle throwing incident.  I haven’t seen Keisha since she started the fight between Evelyn and I.

Juicy: You seemed to be taking the girls’ criticism very lightly at the screening…

KB: I’m a very cultured individual. I’ve worked in corporate America and shook hands with the President. I know the difference between what’s good and what isn’t, so when someone tells me something is horrible and I know it’s not, it’s laughable to me.

Juicy: The girls seem to think you’re jacking they’re style. What’s your response?

KB: In response to me “jacking” their style……I’ve been me since birth, and although I’m younger than most of them (oh wait I forgot, I’m 40 according to them!), ask those who know me the best, I haven’t changed.

Juicy: To set the record straight, when it comes to JEN do you adore her the way the girls claim?

KB: Jen has been the only person in the group that has been consistently nice to me and I appreciate that.  Because of that, I consider her someone that I can become friends with.  It’s soooo sad that they have a “mob” mentality and because Jen refuses to “join the crowd” and hate me like they have decided to do before they even got to know me, all of a sudden they say I idolize her.  It’s their way of trying to make Jen not like me.  I’m so proud of Jen for being an individual.

Juicy: What are your current thoughts on TAMI?

KB: I’m very surprised to see the footage of Tami talking bad about me behind my back. I still feel that she has a good heart, that’s why she stepped in between Evelyn and I.  Because of the supposed “stabbing” that my husband accused me of, I really didn’t want to have to hurt Evelyn on national television, so I appreciated that.  But as a fellow mother of two, it’s very disappointing that she was so mean and hurtful knowing she went through the same things I’m going through on the show.

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails