Share Content





















Monday, April 2, 2012

New Details on Ev And Ocho's Wedding


Evelyn Revealed new Wedding Details.
“It’s Florida in Palm Beach in July and I’m currently busy planning. I don’t have my dress but I have a potential designer,” she revealed, adding that she hasn't started to stress out just yet. She doesn't rule out the possibility of losing her temper at some point, though. “I am calm so far; I don’t think I am a Bridezilla, but talk to me in May or June and it may change. I am not making everyone participating in the wedding lose weight or anything like that!”
“I started with 150 people and I think it will be 250,” Evelyn said. “Who is going to sit where, who doesn't like this person. You have both families chiming in. I initially wanted something smaller, but Chad is a big personality and if I leave it up to him he will have animals running around."

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails