Share Content





















Thursday, May 17, 2012

Details On Basketball Wives 4 Reunion Show

Basketball Wives Season 4 reunion - Suzie, Shaunie and Evelyn


The reunion show of the 4th season of Basketball Wives was filmed this past Saturday and Shaunie addresses the negative feedback the show has been getting. 

“As a producer and also a cast member we hear it, we know what’s going on. Me myself, it really is a personal struggle for me because I’m not one to fight. I’m not perfect by any means, I’ll get mad, I’ve seen myself on this show get upset and get out of character. Us as cast members we can kind of use this show as a mirror. There are things that we see about ourselves we like, that we don’t like. It’s a work in progress to change. I feel that all these ladies, I hope I’m speaking for them correctly, I feel all of them take responsibility for what their actions are. Sometimes after it you’re like “wow, I really shouldn’t have gone there, I really shouldn’t have done that” but we take responsibility. After talking and seeing ourselves-this season was bananas. It definitely was a lot more bad than good. Even when we did have the good the bad seem to outweigh it ’cause we did have some good. We had Tami and Evelyn’s mammograms and my daughter’s birthday and things like that, that were positive. Though we had some rough spots but we take responsibility and now, I’m just glad-I’m one person in a room full of many, I’ve tried, the ladies know I’ve tried to just preach “lets get some balance” and now I think my voice is being resignated.”




No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails