Share Content





















Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Emily B Says She Is Not About The Fighting Lifestyle


Emily B, who will not be returning for 3rd season of Love and Hip Hop says she wants to put a postive image on her kids and think women of reality TV should fall back rather than engaged in a fight.


“There are a lot of women who fight on television and I promised myself that I would never do that. My advice to women who are put in bad situations in front of their kids is to shut down! You don’t have to participate in the madness. … One thing I teach my daughter is to have patience. I’m always calm and I speak to my kids in a calm tone. I never raise my voice to my daughter. Once you raise your voice, kids stop listening. If I ever need to raise my voice, my kids know I mean business.” (The YBF)

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails