Share Content





















Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Evelyn Says She Likes The Boycott Controversy ; Thinks Star Jones Is Irrelevant


Reality stars  reality stars Kandi Burruss, Tamar Braxton, Evelyn Lozada and Chrissy Lampkin covers the latest issue of VIBE magazine. Inside Evleyn talks about the lasted controversy surrounding Basketball Wives and she also think that Star Jones is irrelevant. Star Jones has been slamming the show.

 “I think she’s going to have to get a whole lot of names. Actually, I like the petition and I like the controversy because I’ve learned controversy is good. But I think she’s irrelevant. And she’s using our coattails to get relevant again. Nobody gives a fuck about her.”

Chrissy from Love and Hip-Hop also talks about how producers look to produce violent scenes.

“I was easily angered because I signed up for something that was supposed to be about girl power and women embracing each other in this crazy world of hip-hop. I thought it was gonna be more of a support thing instead of Gladiators. They would always bring somebody to challenge me. I would knock ’em down and they would bring somebody else.”


No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails