Share Content





















Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Football Wives' Dawn Blogs About Pilar Sanders ; Deion Sanders On GMA


VH1 Insider

Dawn Neufeld blogs about the latest drama surrounding her former co-star Pilar Sanders who were both on 'Football Wives' back in 2010.

"The Pilar I came to know during Football Wives is a master at playing the victim. She would instigate situations and when confronted with her behavior, she’d deny, lie or walk away. She wouldn’t engage cast members while the cameras were rolling, but she’d take to Twitter or radio interviews when she couldn’t be confronted to address the situations and claim we were all ganging up on her. When I tried to defend myself in my blogs or in interviews, Pilar and her followers would rip me apart. It was hurtful and I felt helpless – no one was hearing me! One of my castmates told me I had to try and let it go because I’d never win the public battle against Pilar – she’s got a very loyal group of followers who think she can do no wrong. One of those followers is the woman who allegedly aided Pilar in her attack Monday. If it’s the same woman I’m thinking about, she was horrible, HORRIBLE to me and even engaged in Twitter dialogue with Pilar about me where they referred to me as the “Crypt Keeper.”




Deion Sanders was recently on 'Good Morning America" to speak out on the drama.



No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails