Share Content





















Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Jennifer Williams Blogs That She Is Done With 'Basketball Wives'


It looks like we won't be seeing Jennifer Williams on the next season of Basketball Wives.  She has decided to say farewell to the show.

Tahiti was the last straw for me, we were half way around the world and I didn’t go there to argue or fight. I just wanted peace, but soon realized that wasn’t going to happen unless I was secluded from those that were determined to argue and fight. Arguing with former friends, slinging dirt back and forth was something I could have done in Miami not there.

I wish all my cast mates continued success and best wishes with their future endeavors.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

WE LOVE AND WILL MISS YOU.WISH YOUD STAND YOUR GROUND CHICKA AND COME BACK.DONT MAKE THINGS EASY FOR THAT BITCH

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails