Share Content





















Saturday, May 19, 2012

Meeka Claxton Calls Out The Supporters Of The 'Basketball Wives' Boycott

Meeka Speaks On The Boycott

Former Basketball Wives star Meeka Claxton, who was on the show last season, blog about the boycott surrounding the show on her site Itsaboutalifestyle101. The blog title is called "Am I Less Of A Human Being?" She is disappointed that there was no public outcry for her when she was being attacked by the other castmates.





Am I mad? No, more like I’m disappointed. When I was attacked everyone thought it was funny.  No one thought her actions were disgraceful. As a matter of fact the very same ladies (for lack of a better word) that are “hurt” by the backlash,  joked about me being attacked. They laughed and even called me names for taking a stand against her.
I thought pressing charges was wack?  Oooooh, I get it…it’s wack when it’s not you!
They all (except Royce) stood behind her, co-signing her actions.  But now you want everyone to believe you want balance?  As much as their hypocrisy bothers me, I expect it because now their actions threaten their money.  So, I knew the crocodile tears weren’t far behind.
What really hurts me are all of the talk show hosts and journalists that are suddenly disturbed by what they are seeing.  Taking stands, boycotting, signing petitions etc…Isn’t this what I contacted all of you about last year? I asked for your support, none of which I received. But now it’s a problem? So, it was ok for me to be physically assaulted?  Where was all of this “Call 




No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails