Share Content





















Thursday, May 17, 2012

Tami Roman Deactivated Her Twitter Account ; Leaving The Show?


Is Tami Roman Leaving 'Basketball Wives?'

Tami Roman recently made a public apology on Twitter for her behavior on the show this past week, but with the recent abuse she has been receiving from fans she deactivated her twitter account and hinted that she might not return for the next season 

via Facebook Page

"I deactivated my twitter for the time being because I have been blessed with a wonderful opportunity to work with phenomenal actors on a new television show. I didn't want to wake up to the continual negativity from a mistake made over four months ago, which I have openly acknowledged and apologized for to overshadow the blessing of this moment. I plan to reactivate my twitter when a formal announcement has been made about this new opportunity with the hopes of putting BasketBall Wives behind me,"

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails